Steps in the Reservation Process
- Attend the next CohoMadison orientation session on September 16, 2017, at James Reeb Unitarian Universalist Congregation (2146 E Johnson Street). Click on this link to RSVP for the orientation.
- Become a "Friend of CohoMadison": $100 for market-rate buyers, $25 for persons interested in purchasing an affordable home.
- Get to know the community through observing business meetings, and participating in committees.
- Obtain a prequalification letter from one of our participating lenders.
- Submit a reservation application between November 16 and November 30.
- A lottery will be held in early December to determine unit assignments.
- A waiting list will be established for those folks who were not assigned units.